response on the screen

jotapan jotapan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:55:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am trying to use something like "radio buttons" presented on the
screen so that the participant can give his answer directly with the
mouse just by clicking on a box.
I have looked for this information in the forum and came across a
similar question... I have followed Matt's suggestion on using an
image display procedure to do this. I'm actually using the script from
his LoadImageUponMouseClick.zip  (from the files section) in my
program. However, as he mentions, this allows the participant to
select more than one box at a time. Ideally,  when a participant
selects another response option during the period of time available
for response, the previously selected box should become unselected and
the new one become selected (this is what happens when we use radio
buttons in a visual basic program).
I assume this is possible to be done using some script... but I must
confess I'm still very naive with respect to scrip writing; is there
anyone who could help me on this?

Thanks

jotapan