Is an If...then... by cycle possible?

Rivermaker coolpsychology at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 23:14:50 UTC 2009

Hi!

I don' t have much programming experience, so forgive me if this is
really easy to do (I have spent a great deal of time looking first),
and thank you for your time.

Basically, I want to show the participant text that informs them to
which set of stim presentations they're about to be exposed. I was
thinking that there must be a way to build an InLine script that
attached the current cycle count from a particular list object to text
string.

For example, following each set of stim presentations, I could imagine
something like :

If (on cycle 1) then text reads "Get ready for set 2!"
If (on cycle 2) then text reads "Get ready for set 3!"
.
.
.
If (on cycle 10) then text reads "You're finished!"

Is there a way to do this? If you can't do this with the cycle count,
is there a way to set up a variable to use for this instead? Could you
show me the way?

Thanks very much indeed!

Michael Magee