Reading from a file

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Wed Feb 11 08:53:46 UTC 2009

One easy way of doing this might be:
- when exp-1 finished, open the log file, find the entry you want (it
will be the same in each file i presume, so easy to find quickly)
- copy LastValue down

In an InLine in exp-2
- set an AskBox to display immediately after startup info gathered
- type in LastValue
- pass the AskBox variable value to an attribute (nnnnnValue)

Dim lastvalue As String
lastvalue= AskBox ("LastValue:", , "Please type the final value from
exp-1 here")
c.SetAttrib "LastValue", lastvalue

use the attribute to set the experiment running as you wish.

Primitive but might get the job done without writing code to scour
the log file .