E-Basic problems

avidrine avidrine at nursing.arizona.edu
Thu Feb 19 16:48:44 UTC 2009

We're also having problems with E-Basic.  Admittedly, I am rather new
to E-Prime.  However, I was messing around with the InLine tool and
actually COPIED and PASTED the actual text from the Help file into the
InLine....and it did not work!!  What is up with that?  I get an error
message for the Sub Main() that says Encountered: Sub Expecting:
<statement>

Does anyone know why E-prime's own Help scripts do not work??

Amy V.