E-DataAid slow

Susan G. Campbell scampbell at casl.umd.edu
Tue Feb 24 16:08:28 UTC 2009

Hi Rick (and list),

If you don't need the unicode export, you might try turning it off (I believe it's a checkbox at the bottom of the export dialog, and it's on by default).  I found that sped up my exports for big files quite a bit, though I think 1.2 may still have been faster; I never had 2.0.1, so I'm not sure if that's the difference you're seeing.

HTH,
Susan

Susan Campbell, MA
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Maryland Center for Advanced Study of Language