key logging vs. advancing to the next slide with a "t"

msmith maryesmith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:13:07 UTC 2009

By the way, we figured out that we need to add another keyboard as an
input device so now we can progress only on the "t" and not other
keys--but now it is only logging the "t" inputs (which we don't need)
and not logging the subject's response.  How do we only log the "non-
action-taking" responses, and not the "t"s?