ImageDisplay Internal Error, Marker: 2000

jbpsy1 jbpsy1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:08:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm having some trouble simply loading images from a nested list onto
an image display... the image will load when I put the path directly
into the image display browse bar, but it fails to load when I put the
path into the nested list and call the column name (in brackets) from
the image display browser bar.

Each time I attempt to run the program, it fails and gives me a
message saying "ImageDisplay Internal Error, Marker: 2000".

I've had this problem in the past... but truth be told, I'm not too
sure how I've fixed. I'm thinking it was more of a lucky break than
skill.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

jb