ImageDisplay Internal Error, Marker: 2000

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 8 19:20:22 UTC 2009

JB,

>I'm having some trouble simply loading images from a nested list onto
>an image display... the image will load when I put the path directly
>into the image display browse bar, but it fails to load when I put the
>path into the nested list and call the column name (in brackets) from
>the image display browser bar.
>
>Each time I attempt to run the program, it fails and gives me a
>message saying "ImageDisplay Internal Error, Marker: 2000".
>
>I've had this problem in the past... but truth be told, I'm not too
>sure how I've fixed. I'm thinking it was more of a lucky break than
>skill.
>
>Any ideas?

Using attribute references (i.e., column names) in path or file names
can get tricky, as I have discussed at
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic2336-12-1.aspx .  Please post
exactly what your file names look like in the column of your nested
list, and what you enter into the File Name property of your
ImageDisply object, then I might have more specific ideas.