Setting SlideImage filenames in an infile command

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:36:12 UTC 2009

Ok.. this is not what your asking for but I think it will solve your
problem...

You have a slideobject that has 3 imageobjects in it... right? Let's
call them imageboject A, B and C.
You also have a list that contains all the picture filenames which are
right now sorted as correct, related lure and unrelated lure, and your
three imageobjects A B and C call into these images trough
attributereferencing. Now, each of the imageobjects A B and C has in
it's properties a value for its x and y position. In the same way as
you use attributereferencing to collect the images, you can also have
the imageobjects collect they x and y position values. Simply nest
another list that has all the possible combinations for x and y for
all the possible positions for A B and C. I.e. 6 variables called xA,
yA, xB, yB, xC, Yc and then every row is a different arrangement of A
B and C. Nest this list and make the three imageobjects refer to [xA],
[yA], etc. Then lastly to solve your 'correct response' problem, this
can also be sorted trough attribute referening. Lets assume that
imageobject A will always show the correct image then in the
'positionslist' you can add an attribute which value is the answer
that refers to the position of the correct image (at least I assume
that subject will answer with a single press that refers to the
position of their desired answer?). You can call this attribute cresp
or something the like and again attributereference it in the correct
response-property by [cresp].

If I understood your problem correctly than the above will solve it...
if I did not understand correctly it might still inspire you ^.^

Best regards,

liwenna