Global variable script problem: type mismatch

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:06:32 UTC 2009

Hello S.

No e-prime at hand at the moment (nor in the coming week), but a first
thing that you could try is to change the elseif in the second
statement of the if-part in if:

If InputSlide.RESP = 1 Then
        g_nTotalPositive = g_nTotalPositive + 1
If InputSlide.RESP = 4 Then
        g_nTotalNegative = g_nTotalNegative + 1
Else
End If

It's a hunch but I think I remember that doing just that fixed a
similar problem for me at times.

Best regards,

liwenna