Global variable script problem: type mismatch

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:10:35 UTC 2009

Ow and for the second question...

If InputSlide.RESP = "1" Then
     Feedback1.Run c
If InputSlide.RESP = "4" Then
     Feedback2.Run c
Else
     Feedback3.run c
End If

Of there's only two allowable inputs (1 and 4) then a non-response
should automatically sort under 'Else' and show the third
feedbackslide. Alternatively you could try

If InputSlide.RESP = "" Then
     Feedback3.run c

but not entirely sure whether that will work.

Again, no e-prime at hand so not sure if it works, but I think it
should.

Best regards,

liwenna