Summation across blocks

Victor t1msky at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 10:51:09 UTC 2009

Hi Kathy,

I am sure that if you have declared a global variable 'total won' with
increments after each trial, then all you have to do is use;
  c.setattrib "total won", total won
at the start of each new block in order to recall the running total
which at the start of the new block will be the same as the end of the
previous block. Or have I misunderstood?

Hope this helps,
Tim