Summation across blocks

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:52:45 UTC 2009

Hey kat!

Is this the same task still or a new adventure?
I understand that the summation within each block is working. Right?

Then there are two options (I think):

A. right now you have a separate summationvariable used within each
block, for instance sumblock1 to sumblock4 ? In that case you can
insert a line like : c.setattrib "sumblock2", sumblock1  at the
beginning of each new block... but it would make more sense to just
have 1 single summation attribute to run trough all four blocks,
right?

which brings me to option

B: you allready have one single summation attribute but it is set to 0
somewhere in the beginning of each block (probably due to copy/pasting
of one existing block into 4 total blocks). In that case simply
identify a line like either totalwin = 0 or c.setattrib "totalwin", 0
and remove it from blocks 2, 3 and 4.

Alternatively you can send me the file again and I'll see if i can
find it.

Greets,

AW