Randomisation across blocks

River ll356 at medschl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 26 14:32:27 UTC 2009

Hi Liwenna,

I appear to have solved it-I rearranged the structure slightly to that
listed above however to be honest I don't completely understand why
that would have worked other than perhaps causing the programme to not
have to struggle through multiple Lists. My other (halfbaked) theory
is that it was attempting to form pairs of images form two different
lists (I had it taking 43 images from list X and 45 from list Y
randomly however it repeatedely was taking 44 from each
instead...hence causing the repetition of one image and missing value
of another image. Now all 88 images are in the same list so once its
run through all of them its done...less confusing somehow i guess?! As
is probably abundantly obvious I have been reduced to vague guesswork
now and am just thankful it seems to be working ok again-fingers
crossed it won't repeat.

thanks for your comments,

River