Switch task

David Moore D.Moore at bath.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 08:52:25 UTC 2009

Dear list,

I'm trying to design an attentional switching task. At present I have an
allocation list which indicates to participants which task they are too
perform and then the task nested below this. What I want to know is how to
log a variable to indicate whether eprime has randomly allocated the same
list again (repeat trial) or a different list (switch) at present there are
only two tasks to perform.

Thanks in advance.
Dave