Hsin-jen Hsu hsinjenhsu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:00:57 UTC 2009

Dear List,
I have a question regarding weather e-prime can take a particular type of
partiicpants gave their responses either by press a button (keyboard or
response box) or use computer mouse to click on an object (e.g., a picture)
on the screen. I am now trying to build a task in which the participants
will see an array of 3 letters (e..g, X A Y) and the reponses will require
the particpants to use computer mouse to drag and drop each of the 3 letter
into a horozontal grid of 3 boxes marked by corresponding lower case letters
(x, a, y). I wonder if  any of you has built your tasks in a similar way
using e-prime and would be willing to share with me your experiences.
Thanks!

Jen