voice-over and time beam

Bas en Oisin bashartel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:03:16 UTC 2009

Dear Pro`s with E-Prime!

My name is Bas Hartel en together with Oisin Bugter we do research at
the University of Amsterdam. We are two medecine students. We measure
the reaction time of patient with a very simple e-prime experiment. We
have althought two questions:

First of all, we have severall slides with the explanation of the test
for the patient. To be sure that the information is well understood we
would like to put a voice-over together with the slides. Is this
possible with E-prime?And if yes, could anyone please explain to us
how to do it?

Then we would like to add a time beam. The test being very boring, the
patient have an idea how long it will take to finish it.

I hope you can provide me with some answers,

greetings,

Bas and Oisin