voice-over and time beam

Bas en Oisin bashartel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:17:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

Dear David McFarlane, we dont really understand where your frustration
is coming from. We thought the use of this forum was that experienced
E-Prime users could help out less-experienced users.
To answer your question ("Do you want to be a psychologist who dabbles
in computer programming, or instead a computer programmer
who dabbles in psychology?"): Neither. We are two medicine students
who are currently working on our scientific internship, we are a 3th
and 4th year students. We've been assigned by our supervising
professor with the task develope this E-prime test described in our
previous mail. The (programming) basis for this test was already set
for us and we wanted to improve it by adding a time-beam and voice-
over text (we already succeded in the latter). So we are still in the
"learning"-progress and we do enjoy it. Maybe if you could assist us
with our E-prime problems we could assist you in your apparent social-
skills' problems. We don't accept the tone you adress us with, we
thought we could get some help here, but apparently we need to find
some other way.

Dear Michiel Spape, we succeded so far in programming our test, we
just have our last few errors in completing it. We have the getting
started guide (along with the users's guide and the reference guide).
We just weren't able to extract the informating for u time beam during
1 trial out of these books.

Well, we cant really thank you.

Greats,

Oisin and Bas