creating a list from program's choices within a larger list

Eliezer Kanal ejk4 at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 24 17:44:12 UTC 2009

I would add an attribute to the target list (the one with 17 pictures)
named "Displayed" with a default value of "false", and then at run
time set that attribute to "true" for each of the 10 pictures shown to
the user. Later on, you would choose the seven pictures with the
attribute still set to false, and seven pictures with that attribute
set to true. Good luck!

Eliezer Kanal