Display

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri May 1 14:42:33 UTC 2009

Joana,

Interesting.  I will cc this back to the list, since this may be of
interest to others and the added detail might help someone else come
up with a better answer.  As for me, I would avoid such a Rube
Golberg setup if at all possible.  What software are you using for
the task?  Is it a canned program, or do you have the source
code?  If you have the source code I would look harder at finding
some way to get the fMRI signals in to the task program itself, and
if that were a problem I would then look at porting the entire
program to another language/system.  But if I had to stick to the
Rube Goldberg method, as a last resort I might put in two computers
with one to run the task and the other to handle the fMRI input.

Just my $0.02, I hope someone here comes up with a better solution.