Auditory Recording and Onset timing

Megan Andrejczuk meg.andrejczuk at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:09:30 UTC 2009

Hi all!

I have another question which I am hoping you can help me with. I am trying
to Configure the Serial Response Box in E-Prime, I have downloaded the
utilities format and have tried running it in e-prime however, I keep
recieving a run-time error which is as follows

*This is what the run time errors says*
 Run-time Error (Line 1541) 11041: ImageDisplay Internal Error has occurred
Marker: 2000

 *In Line 1*

c.SetAttrib "RefreshTime", Format$(1/(c.GetAttrib
("Display.RefreshRate"))*1000, "##.##")

/*
Dim dblRefreshTime As Double
dblRefreshTime = 1/(c.GetAttrib ("Display.RefreshRate"))*1000

c.SetAttrib "RefreshTime", Format$(dblRefreshTime, "##.##")
*/
*Script*

 Menu.Guid = "{52C406B8-5D1F-4B60-A564-CF7F7A1FE513}"
 Menu.Tag = ""
 Set MenuEchoClients = New EchoClientCollection
 Menu.LoadProperties
 Set Hello = New Slide
 Hello.Name = "Hello"
 Hello.Guid = "{C3C963DE-3E11-42D4-B9BA-6A3165479C5A}"
 Hello.Tag = ""
 Set HelloEchoClients = New EchoClientCollection
 Hello.LoadProperties

I have tried changing the displat but not much seems to be working. I know
the box works because the lights are lit and it has been used previously. I
tried emailing pstnet support and have heard nothing. I am beyond
frustrated! Any thoughts or suggestions you may have would be greatly
appreciated!
Thanks,

Megan