Textbox bug in E-Prime

Rick O'Gorman rickogorman at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:55:50 UTC 2009

Apologies for the gap since this was last covered--been tied up with
marking. :(

I haven't had the problem of having a file be corrupted due to a
crash--that really puts the frighteners up me!

I think everyone appreciates that complex software will have some bugs,
but basic things should work well, as should critical things. E-Prime
appears to get critical things right (timing, doesn't crash running
experiments) but I don't think editing a textbox should crash a program!
Apparently this is to be fixed (I took the issue up with PST in their
online support) in the final candidate, but that's not out yet.

I'm not touching the SPSS topic, except to note that I'm not as locked
into E-Prime. :)

Rick