data collection

Megan Andrejczuk meg.andrejczuk at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:40:12 UTC 2009

Thanks David! But that is where my confusion comes in. I am not sure how to
incorporate the voice key response. I have the experiment set-up so the
pictures appear but don't know how to collect the onset time using the voice
key. I am extremely new to e-prime so this may be an elementary question.

Thanks,

Megan