no image should be loaded for "?" in list

Tobi tobias.fw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:42:20 UTC 2009

Hi together,

I have a problem as fallows: I have a display containing n positions
as specified in the "slide element". Which bitmap is supposed to be
placed on which position is then defined in a list. Sometimes, I wish
to have no bitmap at all on some positions. Therefore I left the "?"
in the list. An error message occurs saying "Filename or image display
has not been set". It is the same if I leave a blank in the respective
cell.

I also thought about displaying en empty bitmap (that is in the color
of the background), however the positions are superimposed. Therefore,
te bitmaps would only be partly displayed.

Maybe there is an easy solution, I didn't find any.
Thanks a lot and cheers,
Tobi