no image should be loaded for "?" in list

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:06:23 UTC 2009

Oooh, if I understand you right now, that changes the whole story!

There's only 1 object per trial but there are 14 possible positions?
In that case you'd be better of defining the positions in a list.

As you know the imageobject asks for a value for x and y on the
propertiestab to determine the position. You can also store these
values in a list under two attributes called, for intance, stimx and
stimy.
In the object properties tab enter [stimx] and [stimy] as the values
for x and y and for each trial the slidelocation will be subtracted
from the list.
If you want a certain object to be in a specific location on each run
you should create 'stimx' and 'stimy' in the same list as your
imageobjects are defined in, but if you want the positions to be
randomized on each trial, stick 'stimx' and 'stimy' in a seperate
(randomized) positionslist that is nested in the triallist.

I hope that the above is indeed what you need!

Greets,

liw