no image should be loaded for "?" in list

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Nov 6 14:29:19 UTC 2009

Tobi,

Just another thought to throw into the mix...  What if you made an
"empty" bitmap with a transparent background color?  There are some
tricks to doing this, you have to fool around with stuff like "Use
Source Color Key" and "Source Color Key".  I don't have a lot of
experience with this myself, but if you search online with those
sorts of terms, or look at the ImageDisplay.SourceColorKey topic in
the online E-Basic Help, you might get some ideas.