PASAT

David Moore D.Moore at bath.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 09:53:56 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am trying to program a Paced Auditory Serial Addition Task (PASAT) and am
wondering if anybody has programmed one of these before and can help. The
task essentially involves presenting numbers to participant and asking them
to indicate what the sum of the previous two numbers is.

I have a few problems programming this which people may be able to
independently help with if no one has a PASAT task. First how would I allow
participants to indicate that the answer is a two digit number. Second how
would I indicate to eprime that the correct answer is the sum of the
previous two answers?

Best
David