Inputting correct responses from SRBox

UO Motor Control uomotorcontrol at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:58:13 UTC 2009

Katie,

  In order to use the SRBox for input, you'll need to begin by adding it to
your experiment as an input source.  You can do this by double-clicking on
the experiment object, going to the devices tab, clicking the add button,
and then double clicking the SRBox object in the window that pops up.

  Once you've done that, you can add the SRBox as a device to any object
(i.e. Text Display, Image Display, Slide)  you wish to use it with.  Just go
to the properties of that object, the duration/input tab, and click the add
button below the devices field.  From there, add the SRBox.

  The SRBox's buttons are numbered 1-5, which you'd place in the Correct
Response Field.

Good luck, and happy exploring!

Wayne Manselle