play movie

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:57:29 UTC 2009

Hello Xia Ou Li,

I am not entirely sure if this is what you need but how about simple
preparing a single movie slide and then copy it four times to make the
repeat ?

I never used movies before so I tried this out and it turns out that a
crucial step to make the program advance after a movie ends is to
toggle 'end movie action' to 'terminate'. This setting is found on the
general tab of the movie display properties. On the duration/input tab
you also need to toggle 'duration' to '(infinite)'.
There's no need to give in any other variables (so no end time, no
response mode, no logging etc).
Once you got one moviedisplay set up properly you can simply copy/
paste it 4 times et voilà: 5 times repeating movie without logging and/
or required input.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

liwenna