Filtering out Stroop Task trials based on sequence relation to other trials.

CallMeTylee dantylee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:05:29 UTC 2009

This was the response I received from E-Prime's support site:
Daniel,

If you would like to filter out the trials that follow a Category A
word, or those after a Category A or Category B presentation, you will
need to filter these trials out manually in E-DataAid, as it is not
possible to use the Filter tools in E-DataAid to do this. At this
time, there are no plans to incorporate this kind of feature into E-
DataAid. However, your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will pass
it on to our developers for consideration in future versions of E-
Prime.

Note that the most recent version of E-Prime 1.x is 1.2.1.847. This
build includes E-DataAid v1.2.1.67. While this version of E-DataAid
cannot automatically filter the data based on your criteria, you can
certainly open data files from previous versions of E-Prime without
any problem.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further
questions. I will be happy to help.

Sincerely,
Cindy Carper
Technical Consultant