Multiple responses in a dual-task paradigm

janpsy janhoffm at mail.uni-mannheim.de
Wed Sep 2 09:53:42 UTC 2009

Hello,

at the moment I am programming a dual-task paradigm where the
secondary task consists of pressing the space bar randomly. As a
primary task the subjects are typing numbers. So I have a slide with
two keyboard input masks from which I like to grab multiple responses.
How can I save my data separately? Or in other words, how are the two
keyboard input masks called in e-Basic?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Janina