PreRelease??

River ll356 at medschl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 3 10:26:04 UTC 2009

David & Peter,

Thanks so much for all the extensive guidance on my Onset Delay/
PreRelease Queries. I have successfully managed to get my OnsetDelay
down to -1 (!) thanks to using the preloading without canvas script
and without having to shrink my images or reduce their colour
resolution.

I am a happy (eprime) camper indeed.

With regards to the Event mode use of PreRelease, I can further
confirm that PreRelease does seem to work with Event mode as it did
reduce my OnsetDelay (prior to using PreLoad script).

many thanks,