Response which leads to continuation of a procedure or starts another procedure

UMD NCDL marylandncdl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:07:24 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to do a New/Old procedure. If the participant responds
"New" I want the New/Old procedure to continue with the next stimulus
presentation. However, if the participant responds "Old" I want a
Context procedure to run that will allow the participant to respond
that it was seen in context "A" or context "B." After this I want the
next stimuli from the New/Old procedure to continue.

Thank you!
Leslie
Neurocognitive Development Lab

Neurocognitive Development Lab