Image presentation from attribute list

Liza Mccarron Liza.Mccarron at uwe.ac.uk
Tue Apr 13 08:16:51 UTC 2010

Erica,

Glad your instruction slides are now working.

To start troubleshooting firstly just try loading the first of your images onto the slide without referring to the list - that way you will be able to see if the error is occurring then. Most times when I have had an image not load it has either been due to referring to the wrong place for the image - ie not having the folder structure or filenames set correctly (although you say you have double checked this) in E-Prime or the image format not being correct for the program.  The message you have posted doesn't look like an error message, more like the code relating to the image load.  Was there a number attached to the internal error message?

Hope that is useful

Liza