recording audio response - SoundCapture device not recognized

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 22 18:29:07 UTC 2010

Cathy,

Also note that you can go directly to PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp with any
questions about SoundIn or any other aspect of E-Prime.  They strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although latest reports
indicate more like 10 days), and this is pretty much their substitute
for proper documentation, so make full use of it.