Slide Objects shift their position

jens jens.bernhardsson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:59:31 UTC 2010

Update.
Answer from PST web Support:

"Thank you for attaching your experiment file. I apologize for the
delay in my response.

There is nothing in the experiment file itself that would cause a
problem, so the problem may be with your version of E-Prime 2.0. Can
you confirm that you are using the most recent version of the
software, which is 2.0.8.74? If not, please download this version from
here on the web support site by clicking Download > E-Prime > E-Prime
2.0 Release Candidate > E-Prime 2.0 Professional Release Candidate
Installation (80MB) Build 2.0.8.74.

Please let me know if you are already using the latest version, or
whether you still have the problem after updating to the latest
version. I hope to hear from you soon."

Response from me:

I didn't use the latest build. I was running the 2.0.8.22. After
updating, it looks a lot better. It's not perfect but I can run with
it, and since I am not doing any experiment with small and complex
patterns that's depended on knowing the exact visual angel, then it's
ok. For now ;)