Two responses from the same slide-not working

gilis giladsabo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:27:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

In part of my experiment, in which the experimenter is present in the
room all along of it and he/she is the one to log the participant's
answer (numbers) in a case that the participant made incorrect
response, I have to log two keyboard responses from the same slide
object. It should be very easy, I increased the max count to 2, set
the duration to infinite and data logging to standart. The problem is
that the slide object only log the first response and that the
computer goes to the next object right after it-without waiting for
the second. I can't post here my experiment script, but does anyone
have any idea what may be causing it?

Regards
Gilis