counter-balance history

dan dan jiangdan19851130 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:14:41 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to counter-balance the history of all my trials for an
fMRI study

I have 4 conditions, and each condition will be repeated 6 times in
each run, and there are 4 runs in total (so there will be 4*6*4=96
trials in total). I want all of the trials for each participant to be
counter-balanced.

I have tried the counter-balance command from e-prime but it doesn't
seem to be the counter-balance that we are thinking of.

Could anybody help with the script for doing this.  Or point me in the
direction of how to start working this out.

The other options I have thought of is setting up the counter-balance
order in excel an then importing this into e-prime, but I ma not sure
how to do these either.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dan Dan