Changing sub-object duration property

Fiona fiona_kumfor at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 04:37:52 UTC 2010

Hi Michiel and David,

So I've been trying to implement what you both suggested, but I think
my inexperience with coding is making it difficult to write the
appropriate duration inline. I've set up the durations and max counts
in properties as suggested, and my inline says

	Slide2.Duration = 2000
	Slide1.Duration = 2000 - Slide1.Duration

But this seems to just wait until a response, and then move to the
next Slide1. I'm sure that this code isn't correct, but I haven't
found an example that seems to work. I was wondering if you could show
me an example of an inline that will set the duration.

The best I've found is from the PST sample, but this just waits until
a response, it doesn't keep the stimulus on the screen for a minimum
amount of time.

	Dim endTime as Long
	endTime = 2000

	Do
	Loop Until NOT(Stimulus2.InputMasks.IsPending()) OR Clock.Read >=
endTime

I'd really appreciate any direction!

Cheers,
Fiona