Eprime 2-sound file problem

Lidia Suarez nusphd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:28:51 UTC 2010

Dear David and Liat,

This is regarding soundfiles using Eprime2 and Vista. I have also made a
request to PST Web support. I am waiting for a response. In my case, my
Eprime 1.2 was running smoothly with XP. Now we are working with Eprime2
2.0.8.22 and Professional in Vista. My stimuli have to be played 3 times,
and the time between each repetition is of 750 ms. However, the stimuli play
at random times (sometimes 750ms, sometimes longer laps), and sometimes the
stimuli just do not play...in that case the Ctrl+Alt+Shift does not respond.
Do you have any solution to this or have news from PST Web support? Thanks
very much.

Lidia