Eprime 2-sound file problem

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 3 16:33:53 UTC 2010

Hi Lidia & David,

David, do you know if there's any chance it'd be possible to run the experiments in WinXP mode (Lidia might give that a try too). I have little idea myself, and it would be convenient if PST could at some point check this thoroughly (at least in terms of timing), in order to give the rest of us some answer. Of course, a commercial company is sawing off their own branch if they don't even try to keep up with technological trends ('we won't patch our $650 program because you updated your $20 (academic license) OS'?), so all in all, they should have long had a decent Vista, let alone Win7, version.
Cheers,
Mich

(I just stumbled upon https://www.dreamspark.com/default.aspx the other week, btw; well recommended for those in need of free graphical software and IDEs)

Michiel Spapé