Combing two different tasks into one program

cogneuroisfun neuropsych76 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 15:09:07 UTC 2010

Okay, so for my experiment, I have condition 1 (task A trials), and
condition 2 with task A alternating with task B. So, it would be like
one trial of A, one trial of B, one trial of A, one trial of B ect.
Both task A and B work great by themselves but I'm unsure how to make
them alternate without butchering either task. Is there any option
where I could only have the tasks alternate on a trial by trial basis?
Right now I just can have task A do 50 trials and then task B do 50.
I've been trying to play around with having new procedure making the
tasks alternate but I don't know how to only have each task do one
trial at a time.

Hopefully that made some sense, any help or guidance is greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!