Combing two different tasks into one program

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 08:54:39 UTC 2010

hmmz how about....

make a 'masterlist' with two levels. Into level 1 nest the 'main list'
for task A, into level 2 nest the main list for task B, set both main
lists to exit after 1 trial. Tell the master list to repeat (in fixed
order) as many times as your total number of trials.

I think something like that should do the trick :)

best,

liw