Help please!

Mary DrMary at VR-1PS.com
Tue Aug 10 16:36:53 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I'm having a problem that I can not seem to figure out, and am
respectfully requesting some direction. When attempting to run a
script, I receive the following error message:

Run-time Error (Line 361) 10055: Unable to communicate with the Port I/
O device driver
Error:0x00000000
Please ensure the Port I/O device driver is installed

I've modified E-Prime on my laptop and successfully installed all the
associated drivers; however, I am still getting the same error. I'd
deeply appreciate any input and guidance you can offer - many thanks!

Blessings,

Mary