Using Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate

Dana Battaglia danamon at msn.com
Thu Aug 12 03:19:32 UTC 2010

Dear David,
Thanks so much for your very thorough reply.  I did Google the info as
well, and came up with the equally vague info.

So far, I have upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate, and subsequently
installed eprime.  Luckily, my present experiment does not use vidoes,
but it does use sound....I will continue to keep you posted.

Sincerely,
Dana