Error in timing synchronisation

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Aug 17 14:02:51 UTC 2010

Kumar,

Do you mean Invivo's ESys Patient Entertainment, or their ESys
fMRI?  If the former, then I would be surprised if it did *not*
introduce timing inaccuracies.  If the latter, once again I think you
need to ask Invivo for support.  Or is ESys one of those systems that
is just built around E-Prime, like IFIS?  In that case it is not
proper to say that you run E-Prime from ESys, rather you run ESys
from or on top of E-Prime -- it helps to get the terminology straight
here.  Anyway, also in that case you might still avail yourself of
E-Prime help (and chapter 3 still applies), but if the problem comes
from extensions provided by Invivo then once again all roads lead
back to Invivo.

Hope you can get some help on this,