E-DataAid

David Vinson d.vinson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 08:49:32 UTC 2010

Hi Andrew,

Which version of Windows are you using, and which version of E-Prime?
I haven't had crashing problems myself and deal with files >40k lines
all the time. I'm using E-Prime 2.0.8.22 (mostly), on Windows XP.

One note, if you have any special characters in your columns (e.g. text
from other languages), this will cause E-Data-Aid to crash as soon as
you try to filter (or possibly select) columns.

Anyway this seems like a perfect situation to use E-Prime's online
support facility:
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
They are very helpful in troubleshooting problems like this - although
they seem to be deluged with requests (expect ~7-10 days waiting time).

good luck,
David V

--
David Vinson, Ph.D.