Wisconsin card sorting test

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:38:49 UTC 2010

Heh David,

I was considering doing the exact same thing ^.^  Yet... there doesn't
seem to be any WSCT scripts available on the net (anymore?).

So Maaike/Mieke, you're not really helped with that. I think you'll
have to realise that e-prime is a program to build experimetns with,
not just 'install test programs'.

Your university/supervisor ought to have resources to get you started
and then there is additional help available online (in this group
among other places). To get started: get a course or ask someone in
real life (supervisor?) for some basic instructions on e-prime, and/or
get  Michiel Spape's 'E-primer' (download at:
http://www.psychology.nottingham.ac.uk/staff/lpzmmas/EPrimer2009Alpha.pdf
). Once you got the 'basics' of e-prime the help function in the
program is quite helpful. If you then get stuck on some specific
problem you're more than welcome to post it here.

We are all just 'users of e-prime' that like to help people out when
they're stuck on something in e-prime... we generally do not conjure
fully functional scripts out of thin air ;)

So... start toying around with e-prime and build the basics of your
task. When stuck on something specific, do come back here :)

Best,

liw