InLine help

Katie U katie.umberson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:37:56 UTC 2010

I wrote in-line script to mark the time stimulus onset occurs, but for
some reason the program now omits half of the stimuli. The stimuli is
a list of 20 emotions, and when the experiment runs only 10 of the
emotions are presented.

I just need to figure out what in the script is causing half of the
list to not be presented during the experiment, and still be able to
mark the time stimulus onset occurs. Here's the code I've got right
now:

Dim lastresponse As Integer
lastresponse = 0
Do While Emotion.InputMasks.IsPending()
Loop

Dim ResponseObject_Emotion As RteRunnableInputObject
	Set ResponseObject_Emotion =
CRteRunnableInputObject(Rte.GetObject("Emotion"))
	Dim nPressCount As Long
	'Counter variable
	Dim nIndex as Integer
	nIndex = 0
	Dim xcount as Integer
	For xcount = 1 To ResponseObject_Emotion.InputMasks.Responses.Count
		Dim theKeyboardResponseData As KeyboardResponseData
		Set theKeyboardResponseData =
CKeyboardResponseData(ResponseObject_Emotion.InputMasks.Responses(xcount))
		If Not theKeyboardResponseData Is Nothing Then
			nIndex = nIndex + 1
			c.SetAttrib "KeyPress" &nIndex & "RT", theKeyboardResponseData.RT
			c.SetAttrib "KeyPress" &nIndex & "RESP",
theKeyboardResponseData.RESP
		End If
	Next xcount

Thanks in advance!