InLine help

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Aug 20 18:13:59 UTC 2010

Offhand this code looks perfectly OK, and should have no effect on
your running List.  So I suspect that you made some other change to
your program that you overlooked, most likely in the List settings
themselves.  Look harder.  As a test, try removing or commenting out
your inline code and see if the problem stays or goes away.  If the
problem remains then it is not due to your code.